Our bad, BUT bougie candles are our mistakes (& your gain!) but are definitely very much bougie because they still offer the same great quality and scent.
We consider these candles bad because some have and/or are from—
•frosting (i.e. slight discoloration)/top imperfections
•fragrances we purchased and didn’t like (but you may love!)
•fragrances we purchased and never added to our collection
•good ideas but decided in a different direction
Many of them are very unique, meaning they are one of a kind — don’t get hooked, as they are unique and more than likely won’t return.
Additionally, many of these come in only ONE — if you see it, you want it, think you like it, grab it!!
Single wicked, candle melts evenly, exuding a concentrated fragrance to fill the room, with a burn time of approximately 30+ hours. Topped with a metal screw top lid.
- 5.5 ounces/155 grams
- Natural soy wax
- Cotton single wick
- No added dyes
- Approximately 30+ hours of burn time
- Products are shipped within 3-5 days and delivered via USPS
- ABSOLUTELY no refunds and/or exchanges on bad, BUT bougie candles
To avoid injuries—
- Trim the wick before lighting, keeping debris out of wax pool
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Let wax harden before relighting, touching, moving or covering with lid
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never leave candle unattended
- Never extinguish with water
- Don’t burn near things that catch fire
- Place candle on heat resistant surface and avoid drafts
- Stop using candle when 1/2” wax remains, do not let candle burn itself out