mood. Candle Care
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Burn candle within sight and keep away from flammable objects.
- Trim the wick 1/4” before relighting your candle, this allows a clean burn —lessens soot!
- Ensure the wax pool is free of wick trimmings and debris.
- Burn candle on a leveled, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle longer than 3-4 hours consistently— this will cause the glass to overheat and potentially crack.
- Do not let the candle burn itself out— stop usage at about 1/2” of remaining wax.
- Rough tops after burning soy candles are normal— this validates the candle is indeed natural soy.