Lavender + Rose + Red Patchouli
The most popular explanation of the month of May, was that it was named after the ancient Roman goddess, Maia, of spring and fertility. The Romans held special ceremonies in Maia’s honor on May 1, and again in the middle of the month on May 15.
A month that celebrates the blossoming buds of flowers as nature prepares itself for summer… the flower of the month being Lily of the Valley; representing sweetness and humility, purity of heart and honor. Lily of the Valley blossoms are white and often arranged with lush greenery to contrast the wildflower like composition; signifying sweetness, humility and motherhood.
Our No. 5 candle exudes fragrances notes of rose and patchouli, a nature like scent, which promotes an intriguing and therapeutic sense of restoration with additional fragrance notes of sparkling lemon, shaved cinnamon, white jasmin, musk, warm amber and sandalwood. All things reminiscing of how cozy, warm, and divine the month of May is!… wishing you eternal life full of success and love!
- Natural soy wax
- Cotton wicks
- No added dyes
- Products are shipped within 3-5 days and delivered via USPS
- Trim the wick before lighting, keeping debris out of wax pool
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Let wax harden before relighting, touching, moving or covering with lid
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never leave candle unattended
- Never extinguish with water
- Don’t burn near things that catch fire
- Place candle on heat resistant surface and avoid drafts
- Stop using candle when 1/2” wax remains, do not let candle burn itself out
- To avoid tunneling, do not extinguish candle until it has achieved a full melt pool