jasmine + patchouli + dark musk
Breast Cancer Awareness month, marked in countries across the world every October, helps to increase attention and support for the awareness, early detection and treatment as well as palliative care of the disease.
...did you know amongst African American women that...
▪️breast cancer death rates are 40% higher than other races!
▪️1 in 8 deaths are from minority populations!
▪️ 1 of 3 deaths are from women ranging from 40-64 years of age!
▪️ 31% of woman ages 40-64 could not afford healthcare!
▪️ 37% were diagnosed after the disease had reached an advanced stage!
Throughout the month of October, $5 from each breast cancer awareness candle will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to support their efforts in research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
Our breast cancer awareness candles exude a soft woody fragrance with bold musk aromas. A light touch of jasmine and ozone gives way to a heart of sandalwood, leather, and earthy patchouli. Amber and musk base notes wrap up this mysterious and complex fragrance.
Double wicked, candle melts evenly, exuding a concentrated fragrance fill the room, with a burn time of approximately 25+ hours. Topped with a bamboo wooden lid.
- 10 ounces/297 grams
- 4” tall and 3.25” diameter
- Natural soy wax
- Cotton double wick
- No added dyes
- Approximately 25+ hours of burn time
- Products are shipped within 3-5 days and delivered via USPS
- Trim the wick before lighting, keeping debris out of wax pool
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Let wax harden before relighting, touching, moving or covering with lid
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never leave candle unattended
- Never extinguish with water
- Don’t burn near things that catch fire
- Place candle on heat resistant surface and avoid drafts
- Stop using candle when 1/2” wax remains, do not let candle burn itself out